18 new datasets
- Arctic - 2012 (Kilias 2020)
- Amundsen_Sea ASPIRE cruise - 2010-2011
- Fram Strait - 2014
- Palmer Station Antarctic - LTER - 2014
- Arctic and Scotian Shelf - 2009-2011
- Baffin Bay - 2008-2018
- Southern Ocean - 2017
- Fram observatory 2016
- Antarctic Peninsula - 2012-2016
- Roscoff Astan - 2009-2011
- Roscoff Astan - 2012-2016
- SE Asia Tsunami deposits
- Baltic Sea Gdansk Gulf - 2012 Hapto
- Coral Infecting Apicomplexan
- Zostera marina - British Columbia - 2015
- Coral Singapore - 2018
This new panel provides a table with all the taxa present in the current metaPR2 version with the number of ASV for each species. The table can be easily searched.
Information about database is provided on left panel
New button to disconnect the application and reloading.
Maximum number of samples for Phyloseq: 2000.
Taxonomy is constructed from all the samples and not only samples selected.
Option to use clustered ASVs in Welcome panel.
Barplots. The right side of the graph indicates, for each parameter range, the number of samples that fall into that range as well as the number of samples that contain the taxa selected.
- Now more than one taxon can be selected
- Three divisions can be removed (Fungi, Metazoa and Streptophyta)
- Taxa (selected and excluded) can be saved and recalled
- It is necessary to press the “Validate taxa” to replot after changing taxo selection
- Using pkgdown: https://pr2database.github.io/metapr2-shiny/